Diwali Performance Registration Form
Diwali Food Stall Registration Form
Diwali Craft Stall Registration Form
Corporate Stall Holder Registeration Form
Diwali Festival Food Stall Holder Registration Form 2018
Indicates required field
Name of Individual Or Organisation
Please Provide A BRIEF description of the type of products that you will be retailing or promoting
Do You Require Power Supplied To Your Stall
The event will take place on
Sunday 28th October 2018
The Trusts Arena, Henderson
PRICE OF STALLS:
(Please note that we do not accept personal or business cheques)
Food Stall - $690
(incl GST) and a bond of $200 will also be required
Pay into Bank A/c number:
06 0153 0410115 00 – Waitakere Indian Association,
and post completed form.
Please put your stall name as reference.
Or By bank cheque made out to Waitakere Indian Association.
APPLICATION CLOSES ON the
28th of September 2018
Conditions Of Granting And Operating Of A Stall
By submitting this form you and your organisation / company / business (“the stall holder”) shall be deemed to have agreed to and shall abide by the rules and regulations stipulated by Waitakere Indian Association and the Diwali committee for the 2018 Diwali Festival, and the conditions herein.
Each stallholder shall alert the Project Manager in the first instance of any issue or cause or concern he/she may have regarding any matter concerning or arising from the stall or the Festival.
Each stallholder shall deal with all participants and the general public at the Festival with politeness and respect and will not to be embroiled in argument or behaviour likely to disrupt any activity at the Festival or to bring the Festival in disrepute.
Each stallholder shall observe all relevant health & safety requirements and the by laws of Auckland City Council.
Each stall holder shall keep the stall clean, tidy and hygienic at all times and shall remove and deposit all rubbish into marked bins at the close of the Festival.
A food stall shall comprise a space of 3x3m with a table and each stall holder shall be responsible to provide his/her own necessaries to operate from there.
The location of your stall shall be determined by the Organisers at their sole discretion.
The Organisers have the sole discretion whether to accept your application and they are under no obligation to give any reason for their refusal. The Organisers decision shall be final.
No refund shall be made to any stall holder for failure to utilise the located stall or for its poor performance whether caused by bad weather or lack of crowd participation or for any other reason whatsoever other than due to cancellation of the entire event by the Organisers.
10. Under no circumstances shall the Waitakere Indian Association make good or accept responsibility or liability :
(i) for any damage or theft or loss of any property, goods, articles, or things whatsoever and whosesoever placed, deposited, brought into or left upon any part of the Festival venue by the stall holder or by anyone on his/her behalf;
(ii) for any personal injury howsoever caused or contributed at the Festival;
(iii) for any financial loss suffered by a stall holder as a result of his/her participation in the Festival or due to the cancellation of the Festival (when a refund of the stall fees only shall be made) or due to poor crowd participation at the Festival
(iv) every stall holder shall indemnify and hold the Board, their officers, servants and agents harmless in all respects thereof and for all costs and expenses arising by reason of it.
General Food Stall Operating Requirements
A person shall not operate a food stall unless:
1. a) It is located away from any potential source of contamination;
b) It is located and set up so that the space around and under the food stall can be readily cleaned and so that it does not provide a harbourage for birds, vermin or insects;
2. a) The stall and all appliances are maintained in a clean and tidy condition;
b) All parts of the stall, appliances and reusable containers that come in direct contact with food are thoroughly cleaned and rendered hygienic once daily or more frequently as required.
3. Where food offered for sale requires manufacturing, preparation or packing, these processes are conducted on:
(i) A food stall which meets the requirements of this Bylaw, or;
(ii) On premises that are registered as required by the Regulations, or;
(iii) On premises specified in Regulation 4(a) to (i) or Regulation 30 of the Food Hygiene Regulations 1974.
4. a) All food is delivered to the stall in clean protective containers suitable for the purpose and in such a manner as to protect the food from contamination;
b) All readily perishable food is dispensed in the original container, package, or wrapper into which it was placed at premises referred to in subclause (a) of this clause, or is dispensed in or on single service containers;
c) Food awaiting sale, and all containers used or intended to be used in handling foods are at all times protected from contamination;
d) Adequate space for the storage of food is provided, and placed, fitted and ventilated so as to protect the food from flies, dust, and other contamination;
e) Food shall not be displayed so as to be openly accessible to the public. A physical barrier shall be provided by means of sandwich display type counters, perspex glass sneeze guards or clear plastic siding to the stall.
f) All condiments such as sauce, mustard, etc, shall be contained in squeeze type dispensers or in individual sealed packs.
g) All disposable-eating utensils shall be pre-wrapped in paper napkins, cellophane bags or similar material prior to distribution to the public.
h) Drinking straws, paper cups, spoons, etc, shall be enclosed in suitable dispensers or otherwise protected from contamination.
i) Tea, coffee, cordial and other beverages shall be dispensed from an enclosed or lidded receptacle equipped with a tap or spout.
j) The cooking area shall be kept free of dust borne contamination and droplet infection (coughing, sneezing by the public).
5. a) Every food stall that dispenses readily perishable food is equipped with temperature controlled storage to ensure that the food is maintained at the required temperature.
b) All readily perishable food held within the food stall, is to be maintained at either a temperature of 4°C or lower or greater than 60°C.
c) All readily perishable food is to be shaded from the direct rays of the sun.
d) All food is to be stored or displayed at least 450 millimetres from ground level.
6. Separate hand washing facilities and utensil washing facilities shall be provided within the stall (e.g. two basins of sufficient capacity for adequate cleaning of hands and utensils and a supply of hot and cold water shall be immediately available to the food stall). Disposal of wastes is to be to Council’s satisfaction).
7. A suitable hygienic dust-proof box or cabinet containing a sufficient supply of first aid items including waterproof wound dressings is provided for persons working at the stall.
8. a) An adequate number of refuse receptacles are to be provided in convenient positions in the vicinity of the food stall for use by customers.
b) The refuse receptacles are to be closable, portable, watertight and labelled conspicuously on the outside as waste containers.
c) The refuse receptacles are emptied and cleaned once daily or more frequently as necessary.
9. Every person working on a food stall is required to wear suitable clean clothing appropriate to the type of food being sold.
10. a) Cooking and heating equipment shall not be within reach of the public.
b) A fire extinguisher of adequate size shall be provided convenient to every stall where open flame cooking is carried out.
11. Trading in the streets and places defined in the 4th Schedule of the Bylaw is prohibited.
Please Check Box Before Submitting
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.