Holi Festival Performance Registration Form 2018
Indicates required field
Name of Individual Or Organisation
Contact Person/ Group Leader
Type of Dance eg Classical, Bollywood, Bhangra
Number of Participants and the Duration of the performance
Brief description of performance (Please note here if you will be using any props on stage or require any extra equipment for your performance)
,This year's Holi Celebration will be held at Corban Estate Grounds, Great North Road, Henderson on Sunday 04 March 2018.
• As this is a cultural event with sensitivities, non-revealing dress code for all participants is required to be maintained at all times.
• You will be notified in advance of time of your performance.
• We will confirm the details of the performance/ activity before the event
• Please be ready to perform at least 30 minutes before you are scheduled to appear on stage
• Please note shoes MUST be warn when performing on stage
* The track must be on USB and should be handed over to the Performance desk at least 30 minutes before the performance or sent via Dropbox previous to the event
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. By printing your name on this form you agree to abide by the rules and regulations stipulated by Waitakere Indian Association and the Holi committee with regards to this year’s Holi Festival.
2. Any issue or cause for concern should be alerted to the Project manager in the first instance.
3. Due respect to all participants and the general public should be given at all times.
4. Observe all relevant health & safety requirements and Council by-laws.
5. No one shall bring the Waitakere Indian Association into disrepute through his or her actions.
6. Times and allocation of items is at the discretion of Programme Co-ordinator.
7. The organisers reserve the right to accept or decline your registration.
8. Individual/solo performers under the age of 16 years must obtain the consent of their parents.
9. Group leaders are responsible for obtaining permission from parents or guardians for all performers under the age of 16.
10. Under no circumstances shall the Waitakere Indian Association(WIA) make good or accept responsibility or liability:
(i) for any damage or theft or loss of any property, goods, articles, or things whatsoever and wheresoever placed, deposited, brought into or left upon any part of the Festival venue by performers or by anyone on his/her behalf;
(ii) for any personal injury howsoever caused or contributed at the Festival;
(iii) for any financial loss suffered by a performer as a result of his/her participation in the Festival or due to the cancellation of the Festival or due to poor crowd participation at the Festival, and
(iv) every performer shall indemnify WIA, its officers, servants and agents for any harm caused and for all costs and expenses arising from it.
For further information contact email@example.com
Please Check Box Before Submitting
Create a free website